Things I will just never understand:
- Why women’s razors and toiletries are given a “pink tax” and are so much more expensive. Seriously, what gives?
- Mean people on social media.
- Why it’s called your funny bone, when you’re clearly not laughing about hurting your elbow.
- Why when a man ties anything down in a truck etc he must say “that’s not going anywhere” while peering at the bazillion ratchet straps ensuring said load success.
- Joint pain in our twenties.
- Why $100 doesn’t go as far as it used to.
- The Kardashian’s.
- That Alexa robot thingy that is clearly collecting deep dark family secrets from within the American home.
- Non-coffee drinkers.
Bonus number #11. why women’s long sleeve western shirts can’t be made to stay tucked in…remedying this soon.